Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Memphis, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Memphis. American Airlines is seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Agent at the Memphis International Airport.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers.
- Protects company property and revenue. Provides for safe travel.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- Responds to and assists during security and emergency situations.
- Follows internal/external policies and procedures.
- May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to enplane and deplane
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bilingual language skills are required in some locations
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check, and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Memphis, TN, USA Job Type : Full-Time