Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Eugene, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Eugene. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way.
Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries, baggage, ticketing, checking-in passengers, and boarding flights) in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., assisting and directing guests, making announcements, processing standby, and upgrade requests).
- Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions while performing below-wing functions (e.g., transports baggage and cargo, loads and offloads luggage and cargo, aircraft marshaling, pushes back the aircraft, and aircraft deicing).
- Performs aircraft grooming and security searches.
- Process and secure guest luggage. Files and maintains luggage claims as necessary including damaged, delayed, and pilferage.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to participate in paid training that may require overnight travel.
- Depending on work location, ability to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- Ability to obtain an airport security clearance.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Eugene, Oregon Job Type : Full-Time