Website Republic Services
Looking for a flexible and remote customer service opportunity? Republic Services is hiring a Customer Resource Associate to join their team in Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients, resolving issues, and managing customer accounts. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for helping others, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now to join the Republic Services team as a Customer Resource Associate in Charlotte, NC.
What are the Duties & Responsibilities
- Use all available resources to provide efficient and accurate solutions for customer service requests.
- Respond timely to incoming customer calls and return customer calls as needed.
- Work in partnership with operations, sales, and other departments to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Enter data accurately into a state-of-the-art computer system to document information and details about customer calls.
- Provide relevant and understandable answers to customers about Republic’s products and services depending on the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a calm and respectful approach to addressing customer issues.
Q: What experience is needed to apply for this job?
A: Prior experience in a call center or other customer service-related environment is preferable, but not required.
Q: Where is the location of this job?
A: This is a remote job and you can work from anywhere, as long as you are living in the Eastern Time Zone.
Q: What are the benefits and perks of this job?
A: Some benefits and perks of this job include the ability to work from home, access to state-of-the-art computer systems (Salesforce), on-the-job training opportunities, the chance to work on a high-performing team and build relationships with colleagues, and the opportunity to provide feedback in an inclusive culture.
Conclusion: If you have effective communication skills, attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and a desire to help others, this remote customer service job may be a great fit for you. With paid training and the chance to advance your skills and grow personally and professionally, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work from home and be a part of a high performing team. The ability to work from anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone and the supportive and inclusive work culture make this an even more appealing opportunity. Don’t miss out on this chance to join a company that values its employees and provides resources and training to help you succeed.