Website Air Canada
Air Canada, recently ranked the Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for a Customer Experience Specialist at the R. Reagan National Airport, Washington. The current salary is $19.14/hr as per the collective agreement. If You are Looking for Jobs in Washington, Check out this Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Washington.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Experience Specialist
- Provide customer service/experience
- Check-in Passengers, issue a boarding pass, seat selection, and verify immigration documentation
- Check-in baggage – ensure Company regulations regarding size/weight comply with and collect excess charges
- Make reservations
- Provide passengers with relevant information, including Customs and Immigration requirements
- Handle and account for documents in accordance with Company regulations.
- May be required to service First Class Lounge to provide check-in, information assistance, etc. to passengers.
- Update records in PSS as required to ensure proper processing of passengers at the next point of contact.
- Perform Baggage Tracing duties
- Coordinate the boarding of passengers onto the aircraft:
- Assist passengers as required
- Operate loading bridges
- Assist physically challenged passengers ensuring that all DOT regulations, accommodate all needs.
- Maintain all Company standards including Uniform.
- Ensure that all necessary supplies and materials are on hand in sufficient quantity
- Collect and compile statistical data
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have an ability to use tact, good judgment, and initiative;
- Must be capable of expressing self in a clear and pleasant manner;
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision;
- Must be able to lift seventy (70) lbs unaided;
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record;
- Must wear the Company uniform as prescribed and conform to Company grooming standards;
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time;
- Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime when required/directed.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Washington, DC, USA Job Type : Full-Time