Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Chicago. Air Canada, recently ranked the Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for a Customer Experience Specialist at the O’Hare International Airport, Chicago. The current salary is $17.64/hr as per the collective agreement.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Experience Specialist
- Assist physically challenged passengers ensuring that all DOT regulations, accommodate all needs.
- Handle and account for documents in accordance with Company regulations.
- May be required to service First Class Lounge to provide check-in, information assistance, etc. to passengers.
- Update records in PSS as required to ensure proper processing of passengers at the next point of contact.
- Maintain all Company standards including Uniforms.
- Ensure that all necessary supplies and materials are on hand in sufficient quantity
- Collect and compile statistical data
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time;
- Must, after training, be able to efficiently use the Company’s automated reservations, ticketing, and baggage tracing systems;
- Must be able to lift seventy (70) lbs unaided;
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record;
- Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime when required/directed.
- Must wear the Company uniform as prescribed and conform to Company grooming standards;
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Chicago, IL, USA Job Type : Full-Time