Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Flushing, Check out this Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Flushing. Air Canada, recently ranked the Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for a Customer Experience Specialist at the LaGuardia Airport, New York. The current salary is $20.69/hr as per the collective agreement.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Experience Specialist
- Provide customer service/experience
- Check-in Passengers, issue a boarding pass, seat selection, and verify immigration documentation
- Check-in baggage – ensure Company regulations regarding size/weight comply with collect excess charges
- Make reservations
- Perform Baggage Tracing duties
- Coordinate the boarding of passengers onto the aircraft:
- Ensure safety procedures are followed
- Assist passengers as required
- Operate loading bridges
- Handle disruptions, irate passengers/oversells and those affected by irregular operations
- Handle VIPs where applicable or no Concierge
- In the absence of a Manager or Lead Customer, Service Agents make, carry out, and document decisions necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the work unit and protect Company’s interests
- Ensure that all necessary supplies and materials are on hand in sufficient quantity
- Assist physically challenged passengers ensuring that all DOT regulations, accommodate all needs.
- Handle and account for documents in accordance with Company regulations.
- Maintain all Company standards including Uniform.
- Collect and compile statistical data
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have an ability to use tact, good judgment, and initiative;
- Must be capable of expressing self in a clear and pleasant manner;
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision;
- Must be able to lift seventy (70) lbs unaided;
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record;
- Must wear the Company uniform as prescribed and conform to Company grooming standards;
- Must, after training, be able to efficiently use the Company’s automated reservations, ticketing, and baggage tracing systems;
- Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime when required/directed.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Flushing, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time