Website Stephen F. Austin University
Looking for a custodial worker position at Stephen F. Austin University in Nacogdoches, TX? Check out this blog post for information on the Custodial Worker II role and how to apply.
Find out what the job duties and responsibilities are, as well as the qualifications and requirements for the position. Learn more about working at Stephen F. Austin University and join our team today!
What are the Duties & Responsibilities
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, strips, and polishes baseboards, floors, and stairs.
- Sweeps, vacuums, and cleans rugs and carpets.
- Dust or wash furniture.
- Carries out and disposes of trash.
- Cleans restroom fixtures, walls, and floors.
- Cleans windows and door glass.
- Washes blackboards and water fountains.
- Checks and orders supplies.
- May act as a Lead person at special times.
- Performs a variety of routine custodial and cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Some custodial positions may require the operation of a university vehicle.
Q: What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for this job?
A: Must have attained an educational level sufficient to read, write, and perform simple calculations.
Q: What experience is needed to apply for this job?
A: Three years of related experience is required.
Q: What is the location of this job?
A: This job is located at Stephen F. Austin State University.
Q: What are the benefits and perks of this job?
A: This position is eligible for participation in the Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS) retirement plan, subject to the position being at least 20 hours per week and at least 135 days in length.
Conclusion: If you are looking for a full-time custodial position with a focus on campus recreation, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. With the required education and experience, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to help maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of university buildings. Plus.
With the added benefit of being eligible for the Teacher Retirement System of Texas retirement plan, this job is not only fulfilling but also provides long-term stability. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the team at Stephen F. Austin State University.