Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Crew Scheduling Coordinator Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Provides guidance and work direction to Crew Schedulers to ensure the compliance of the crewmember schedules and ensure flights are properly staffed according to Company and FAA government regulations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Scheduling Coordinator
- Oversees the daily transactions for the Crew Scheduling team as well as providing work direction and guidance on critical decisions to the team.
- Monitors negative turns and potential downline delays and creates recrew opportunities.
- Keeps operations/dispatch posted of any delays, cancellations, and swaps and makes the final call on delays and cancellations.
- Ensures the best utilization of crew members.
- Fields concerns and complaints by crewmembers, crew schedulers, and Teamsters and escalates as necessary.
- Monitors all crew legalities in regard to block, rest, and duty.
- Tracks pairing and crew exceptions in Crew Trac and rectifies when needed.
- Ensures all open flying is covered up to 5 days out.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Sabre and other aviation-related software systems are required.
- At least one year of crew scheduling experience with FAR 117 and FAR 121.
- Able to utilize Microsoft Office applications.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.rjet.com.