Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Crew Scheduler Job vacancy in Toronto. This position will be located at the Operations Centre in Brampton. Paid training will be for a period of a maximum of 6 months. Should you be contacted for an interview, further information will be provided at that time.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Scheduler
- Schedule Cabin Personnel in accordance with Company policy, Ministry of Transport (M.O.T) regulations, or Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) collective agreement.
- Monitor and action daily and future Cabin Personnel requirements. Re-schedule as necessary.
- Analyze irregular operations and make effective scheduling decisions.
- Coordinate scheduling activities to achieve on-time operational performance with other operational departments.
- Provide effective and timely communication with all Cabin Personnel regarding scheduling activity and schedule deviations.
- Compile management information.
- Interpret and administer the CUPE collective agreements.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Solid decision-making ability in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and monitor records effectively
- Previous Call Centre experience an asset
- Good computer skills; knowledge of RES III, NetLine, & Communicator is an asset
- Must work shifts, including midnights
- Experience with conflict resolution and problem-solving
- Previous airline operational experience as an asset
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete and pass Initial Flight Attendant Crew Scheduling Training Program.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Toronto, ON, Canada Job Type : Full-Time