If You are Looking for Jobs in Irving, Check out this Crew Scheduler Job vacancy in Irving. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Scheduler
- Prepare and complete all daily operational duties including accessing and scanning computer listings of crew coverage and requirements for both the current and following day.
- Crew schedulers work in a very fast-paced environment and must adapt quickly to change in order to meet deadlines.
- Arrange or cancel crew hotel and limousine requirements.
- Monitor crew sign-in.
- Communicate with crew members at home base about their schedule.
- Must be able to work with little supervision and have the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and have the ability to prioritize work and projects in order to meet competing deadlines from members of the team.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum Age: 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, and days off
- The ability to learn computer applications and apply knowledge is needed
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- One year of customer service/public contact experience
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Location : US-TX-Irving Job Type : Full-Time