Website SkyWest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in St. George, Check out this Crew Pay Coordinator Job vacancy in St. George. Looking for a fast-paced job with great benefits? As a Crew Pay Coordinator, you will work in a fast-paced environment full of variety that also requires critical thinking and multi-tasking skills.
The result is a rewarding opportunity to be a critical part of the crew support team while learning many different facets of the entire SkyWest operation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Pay Coordinator
- Adjust crewmember pay as necessary to reflect hours due.
- Research payroll correction inquiries and initiate payroll corrections promptly when required
- Provide quality assurance for all schedule changes and adjustments to maintain accuracy.
- Take crew pay-related phone calls and provide explanations as necessary.
- Keep an accurate record of all reserve crew members and complete monthly reconciliation.
- Maintain month-end reports for Management.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Must possess excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills with an emphasis on accuracy
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
Job Details Company Name : SkyWest Airlines Location : St. George, Utah Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skywest.com.