Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Coordinator Warranty Job vacancy in New York. The Warranty Coordinator is responsible for identifying and analyzing all potential warranties for aircraft defects, component repairs, Service Life policy coverage, purchase incentives and credits, commitment letters, Service Bulletin industry support terms, reliability-related failures, and remedies. The Warranty Coordinator will ensure that all potential warranty is claimed and adjudicated until resolution.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Coordinator Warranty
- Review of Aircraft Modification through Service Bulletins, Service Information Letters, Service News Letters, and Vendor Service Bulletins for Industry Support Information (ISI) terms for potential warranty claims such as Free of Charge Service Bulletins, Free of Charge Labor, Free of Charge Component repairs, etc.
- Review and maintain Business Partners warranty terms and policies and update the Maintenance Information System (MIS) to reflect the most current repair warranty, new purchase warranty, and newly purchased aircraft warranty including components installed on delivery and Commitment Letters entitlements.
- Review and analyze repair quotations and components tear down and validate warranty decision.
- Maintain a database of all warranty claims and provide metrics reports to management on a regular basis including credit tracking.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and project management skills
- Domestic and international travel required
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Available for occasional overnight (up to 20%)
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Airways Location : New York, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time