If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Coordinator OBE Compliance Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Coordinator, Onboard Experience Compliance is responsible for ensuring quality control in JetBlue’s onboard fresh food programs including Mint and EatUp Café. The Coordinator will review menu specifications and observe monthly menu presentations to produce a thorough understanding of all fresh food items served onboard.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Coordinator OBE Compliance
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- .Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US, 11101 Job Type : Full-Time