Website skywest airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bridgeport, Check out this Coordinator Heavy Maintenance Spares Job vacancy in Bridgeport.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Coordinator Heavy Maintenance Spares
- Know and understand company manuals with associated policies and procedures, in regards to Chapter 4, Aircraft Spares and Support (all sections) and Chapter 2, Section 4 Contract and Substantial Maintenance and Section 5 Essential Maintenance Vendor Procedure Manual.
- Assist the Essential Maintenance Provider with interpretation and implementation of the SkyWest GMM as needed.
- Communicate with and assist the Essential Maintenance Provider Purchasing group with the acquisition of parts/spares required for the support of Heavy Maintenance Program Projects.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism during all SkyWest and Essential Maintenance Provider interactions.
- Responsible for tracking and managing all “Canned” Aircraft Parts (robbing from one C-Check A/C to another C-Check A/C on an Excel Sheet) and performing necessary SkyTrack functions related to the Canned Parts.
- Is responsible to report Canned Parts to Spares Department Supervisors and Management.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have a good comprehension of policy, procedures, and industry requirements in regard to Spares Support for Essential Maintenance
- Must be able to work unsupervised and be a self-starter
- Must have strong work habits and teamwork skills
- Must have good communication, organizational, and people skills
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Must be comfortable working with various computer programs
Job Details Company Name : skywest airlines Location : Bridgeport, West Virginia Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skywest.com.