Website Skywest Airline
If You are Looking for Jobs in St. George, Check out this Coordinator Crew Administration Job vacancy in St. George
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Coordinator Crew Administration
- Monitor and coordinate schedule coverage for all pilot and flight attendant schedules for Leave of Absence.
- Coordinate with the Training Department for scheduling of all Continuing Qualification classes, Requel Training, Special Tracking, and Remedial Training.
- Manage all classroom, instructor, and auditor schedules
- Schedule and track new hire progress and provide support as necessary through the IOE (Initial Operating Experience) process.
- Schedule Line Checks and conformity checks as necessary.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Self-motivated, team player.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints to ensure on-time departures.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally by telephone and in person with crewmembers, dispatch, and other office staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to read documents and follow instructions.
Job Details Company Name : Skywest Airline Location : St. George, Utah Job Type : Full-Time