Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Coordinator – Airport Operations Station Support Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Coordinator – Airport Operations Station Support
- Assists in the development and maintenance of advanced work schedules for station operation functions applying computer-generated volume data and staffing guidelines
- Provides support for management by coordination and preparation of reports associated with personnel functions
- Forecasts future workforce requirements and may assist in coordinating the adjustment/utilization of staffing resources to meet workload requirements to assure efficient cost and performance control
- Develops and maintains statistical data and prepares information and reports pertaining to budgets, office forecasts, operations, and performance
- Performs personnel-related duties including filing, and processing payroll in accordance with provisions of union agreements and company policy
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma, GED, or education equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in an administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office primarily Excel, Access, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to work with all levels of the organizations
- Ability to maintain composure in high volume/high-pressure situations
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Ability to analyze and report on data
- Strong and positive communication skills.
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time