If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Contact Centre Agent Job vacancy in Dubai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Contact Centre Agent
- Be the voice of Emirates and ensure the highest standard of customer service is delivered to Emirates customers by providing information about our products and services.
- Identify customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities, and promoting all Emirates related products.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring their request is met and offering them tailor-made travel solutions.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by promoting additional services offered by the company and its partners.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Fluency in English and one of the languages listed below is a must: Arabic/Czech/French/German/Italian/Japanese/Mandarin/Polish/Portuguese/Russian/Spanish
- Good listening and communication skills.
- PC-based skills to operate Windows packages (Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail).
- Ability to work in a multiple shift environment
- Experience in Contact Centre/Hospitality industry preferred.
- Customer and sales orientation to provide excellent service and close any sales opportunity.
- Customer Service or Call Centre: 1+ year
- 10 years of schooling or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time