Website Air Canada
Permanent full-time employment is 40 hours per week and permanent part-time employment can be scheduled for a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 32 hours per week. The current salary is $16.56/hr as per the collective agreement. If You are Looking for Jobs in Dorval, Check out this Concierge Job vacancy in Dorval.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Concierge
- The primary function of an Air Canada Concierge is to ease the way for our premium customers throughout their entire airport experience.
- This role includes all premium customer touch points such as check-in, Maple Leaf lounges along with traditional personal services.
- The position is modeled after concierge service found in 5 star hotels.
- Monitor connections and proactively initiate re-bookings as required.
- Work closely with Super Elite reservations desk and Customer Relations to facilitate Super Elite customer needs and to resolve service failures.
- Maintain and update Concierge library of reference material and daily log.
- The position is a busy one with duties that vary from day to day depending on the diverse requirements of our top tier premium customers.
- Greet and assist all high value/high profile customers.
- Offer assistance for any special needs.
- Develop a network of contacts and resources that can provide assistance in accommodating the diverse requests of our top tier customers. Offer the highest level of customer service at the Concierge desk by assisting with any inquires our members may have including day of travel requests such as check-in, upgrades, connection assistance, re-booking, lost items, or local information.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge and experience as an Airport Customer Sales and Service Agent would be considered an asset.
- Superior knowledge of airline service information and airport procedures would be considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of local city attractions, events, hotels, restaurants and services.
- Ticketing experience would be considered an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willing and able to work in a team environment.
- Working Conditions
- Possess a valid provincial driver’s license (G2) and a valid Airside Vehicle Operator’s Permit (AVOP)
- Strong desire to consistently exceed customer expectations while providing personalized service.
- Proactive, take charge attitude in resolving problems with creative solutions.
- Good sense of judgment in balancing customer interests with company policy.
- Impeccable grooming, excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent attendance record.
- This position requires linguistic fluency. Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and French.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Dorval, QC, Canada Job Type : Full-Time