Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Concierge Job vacancy in New York. The Lounge Concierge is responsible for checking in lounge guests, resolving guest inquiries and assisting with travel arrangements, and serving drinks and meals at Alaska Airlines lounges.
As a member of the lounge team, this individual contributor role provides an inviting and comfortable environment for lounge members and guests through individualized interactions that create a hassle-free travel experience.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Concierge
- Prepares and serves meals and beverages
- Follows established procedures to maintain the cleanliness of the lounge.
- Promotes Alaska Airlines products and services (e.g., membership, day pass, etc.).
- Identifies creative solutions to handle unhappy or mishandled passengers.
- Processes new lounge member enrollments and renewals.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Able to make quick, sound decisions in a challenging and varied work environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, reach and grasp.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 21.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Must be able to obtain State Food Handlers Certification and Alcohol Seller/Server Certification.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : New York, New York, USA Job Type : Full-Time