Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this commodity Manager Job vacancy in Dallas. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Commodity Manager
- Represents the company in business transactions with internal and external organizations
- Helps manage and meet departmental goals
- Track supplier performance for the commodity
- Identifies strategies to minimize supplier costs for parts and services
- Assists with managing supply and services agreements
- Monitors and tracks supplier performance
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience/training
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Supply Chain Management
- 1-year of my experience in Supply Chain related fields
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Dallas Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.