Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Chief Flight Instructor Job vacancy in Indianapolis. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Chief Flight Instructor
- Performs flight instructor duties authorized by the Federal Aviation Regulations in accordance with the approved Training Course Outline.
- Reports on student progress and accurately maintains and updates all appropriate records.
- Recommends and develops curriculum and courseware improvements when appropriate.
- Ensures that course standards, training requirements, and objectives are met by all assigned students as required by the Training Course Outline.
- Monitors the maintenance condition of the training aircraft, and informs LIFT maintenance personnel of any questionable items.
- Attends administrative, standardization, in-service training, and instructor development meetings as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must meet the minimum requirements for an ATP or RATP certificate.
- Meet the current hiring minimum age and flight hours requirements set by the FAA and Company.
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor, Airplane Single Engine Land: Airplane Multi-Engine Land, Instrument
- Aviation experience of 4 years is required.
- Must have full knowledge of all curriculums authorized to teach.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time