Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this CASS Analyst Job vacancy in Miramar. Manage and oversee the Spirit Airlines CASS (Continuing Analysis and Surveillance) system according to FAA Advisory Circular 120.79a. This position ensures ongoing compliance in order to allow the continued operation of Spirit Airlines’ fleet.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a CASS Analyst
- Maintain audit database in the company computer system.
- Assist QA auditors with vendor follow-up.
- Develop and publish reports as required for the company CASS program.
- Analyze Corrective Action Reports generated from internal and external Quality Assurance Audits. Load audit results to the CASS database
- Support the Sr. CASS Manager to ensure the CASS System is designed to monitor the maintenance program performance and effectiveness using a closed-loop system consisting of Surveillance, Analysis, Corrective Action, and Follow-up.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Safety knowledge or experience preferred.
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including; MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Frequent travel required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the corporation.
- FAA Airframes & Powerplant License preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistical Analysis or any combination of education and experience in analytical
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.