If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this Cabin Crew Job vacancy in Sydney. As Australia’s largest regional airline and a wholly owned subsidiary of Qantas Airways, QantasLink continues to build connections with people from all walks of life, in all parts of Australia. It is a special feeling.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cabin Crew
- Understand our customers who travel with us – whether regular flyers or customers who’ve never flown before.
- Be adaptable to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm and safe way.
- Appreciate cultural diversity and sensitivity towards customers who may need extra help, such as children traveling alone, nervous flyers, or people who may not have English as their first language.
- Take a caring approach when offering our customers food, beverages, and any other assistance they may need on board.
- Understand the importance of hygiene standards in-flight so all areas of the cabin are clean and fresh for our customers.
- Easily build rapport and trust in a team and positively contribute to the team’s performance.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Australian or New Zealand permanent residency with unlimited working rights
- A valid passport with unrestricted access to all Qantas destinations with at least 12 months validity.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol ‘Statement of Attainment, from a Nationally Accredited Provider which you would need to have by the end of the recruitment process.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate with a validity of 12 months at the time of application.
- Current CPR accreditation (The CPR component is only valid for 12 months and a refresher course must be completed if expired).
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.