If You are Looking for Jobs in Auckland, Check out this Cabin Crew Performance Manager Job vacancy in Auckland. The Cabin Crew Performance Manager is responsible for the direct management of the performance, safety, and productivity of the cabin crew in their day-to-day role of achieving the highest levels of customer service, and safety-related obligations within the work environment whilst ensuring the highest level of personal and business behaviors and standards are achieved in the operational environment.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cabin Crew Performance Manager
- A clear understanding of the Qantas customer experience proposition
- Experience in working within industrialized workplace environments with case management and investigation experience
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks, highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Extensive experience in people management, including performance and absenteeism management
- Developed business acumen and commitment to service excellence
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience, hard work, and inclusiveness are valued in our people.
- Put together, these will help you earn opportunities to do more.
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Auckland Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.