Drive company buses and cars to provide support in transporting a range of products and services ensuring all times that they deliver an on-time and courteous transportation service for internal and external staff. Delivers a first-class customer experience safely and reliably whilst meeting and maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Bus Driver Job vacancy in Dubai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Bus Driver
- Carries out Pre and Post inspection checks to ensure the vehicle is fully serviceable, clean, and suitable for the purpose as per operational standards.
- Ensures Safe transportation of employees/passengers in a timely manner, with good customer service and driving performance.
- Undertake daily checks with Supervisor on the scheduled/unscheduled repairs, cleaning, and maintenance and ensure vehicle registration/airport vehicle permit is always valid.
- Follows company grooming standards.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 12 years of schooling or equivalent
- 3+ yrs Facilities / Maintenance Driver.
- 3 + yrs Heavy Bus Driving experience transporting employees/ passengers/ customers
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time