Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Boutique Manager Job vacancy in Doha. The Boutique Manager is responsible for the efficient running of the boutique both front and back of the house.
The boutique Manager will lead the store team to achieve Qatar Duty-Free objectives of maximizing sales, exceptional visual merchandising, driving customer experience & maintaining cost controls.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Boutique Manager
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales forecasting and monitor inventory levels, aiming to achieve shop sales targets on daily basis by the effective deployment of staff and management of stock.
- Coordinate with the merchandising/visual merchandising team on space/stock management of the shop, ensuring the maximum usage of resources available to maximize sales.
- Lead the team to maintain the correct basic stock levels within the Boutique to ensure stock control and accuracy.
- Coordinate to ensure proper allocation of merchandise based on sales trends and demand.
- Inspect that the merchandise is displayed effectively using promotional material to reflect current demand.
- Participate in setting sales targets per associate, and communicate shop sales targets to sales assistants and supervisors effectively ensuring all staffs are fully aware of the sales target and motivated to drive sales results
- Manage stock replenishment, product launches & promotions within the brand.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Education in a business discipline relevant to Merchandise Planning, Sales, Marketing, and Promotions is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required with luxury brands with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to delegate work, foster teamwork, and manage workflow.
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time