Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Airport job in Montreal from Air Canada.
Air Canada, recently ranked Best International Airline in North America, is currently looking for customer-orientated individuals who exhibit a patient and understanding attitude towards customers and are able to provide resolutions to their concerns.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Baggage Claims Representative
- Evaluate Claims for mishandled baggage and complete the necessary research in order to appropriately respond to customers by phone and email.
- Communicate with compassion and care to customer claims even under difficult circumstances
- Go above and beyond searching for ways to retain customers
- Provide feedback to leads, the management or internal customers in order to promote continual improvement of Air Canada’s customer service delivery
- Perform other associated duties as required.
- Superior verbal and written skills in English and French both written and orally
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Good problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to work autonomously.
- Strong customer service background.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- An ability to adapt, to not only new procedures and policies but new technology
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Databases, Powerpoint, Access)