Website SkyWest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Avionics Technician Job vacancy in Chicago. With over 13,000 aviation professionals operating thousands of daily flights, SkyWest Airlines connects millions of passengers each month to hundreds of destinations across North America.
SkyWest operates in partnership with Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, American Airlines, and Alaska Airlines and has a fleet of nearly 450 aircraft.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Avionics Technician
- In a timely manner, will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
- In a hangar environment, a technician will be performing avionics inspections, routine maintenance (eg for downloads) and troubleshooting systems
- In the shop environment, a technician will be performing testing, troubleshooting, and completing repairs on components. May also be required to work on aircraft systems
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must possess basic Avionics skills
- Work history of being a self-starter, working well in a team environment, ability to effectively use aircraft manuals to troubleshoot and repair aircraft avionics and electrical systems
- Possess a valid driver’s license, and be insurable
- Must have a minimum toolbox
- Problem-solving and organizational skills are required
- Willing to work nights and holidays
Job Details Company Name : SkyWest Airlines Location : Chicago, Illinois Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skywest.com.