If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Check out this Associate Analyst IT Support Job vacancy in Fort Lauderdale. The Associate IT CTS Support Analyst provides support to JetBlue’s IT environment, including maintaining and supporting all hardware and applications utilized by JetBlue.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Associate Analyst IT Support
- Provides support for all offsite uses for IT Training Kits
- Provides onsite support for Mobile Podiums including assembling, disassembling, and shipping.
- Coordinates resolution of incidents/requests from beginning to end with internal and external resources.
- Monitors and supports systems
- Provides support for all JetBlue hardware/applications including telephony and mobile devices
- Provides excellent onsite and remote Customer Service for JetBlue Crewmembers
- Maintains and supports user access
- Maintains documentation of requests per JetBlue standards
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience supporting the latest operating systems, or successful completion of IT for Everyone certification via Coursera
- Experience implementing and supporting applications
- Experience using desktop deployment packages
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Available for frequent overnight travel (Up to 75%)
- In possession of valid travel documents with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Fort Lauderdale, FL, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.