Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this AQP Data Analyst Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Analyzes pilot training data to measure training program effectiveness. Complies with FAA and Republic Airways regulations, standards, and policies related to data reporting.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an AQP Data Analyst
- Use statistical software programming language to query multiple datasets
- Assists in translating business need to design and develop tools, metrics, and dashboards for insight and data visualization
- Coordinates AQP data findings with stakeholders in the Flight Training organization
- Provides training and support to Instructors and Evaluators for grading calibration
- Audits monthly data and ensures required data is submitted to FAA accurately and on time
- Provides advanced reporting solutions and responds to ad-hoc report requests across multiple business areas
- Compiles and organizes data for required quarterly and annual reports for the FAA
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong SQL proficiency with complex queries (multi tables, joins, complex data relationships, large databases)
- Experience with MS Office Suite software
- Experience with Power BI and DAX
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.rjet.com.