Website Birmingham Airport
If You are Looking for Jobs in United Kingdom, Check out this Apprenticeship Job vacancy in United Kingdom.
We have a fantastic 2-year apprenticeship opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to develop a career in HR. The 2-year training programme involves a combination of college and work-based training leading to the achievement of the Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Apprenticeship
- earning and Development Support the HR Team with the creation and delivery of training
- HR Advice – With the Support of the HR Manager to provide HR advice, guidance, insight, training and expertise ensuring the provision of HR interventions and solutions to meet the company’s objectives.
- HR Projects – Support the co-ordination and delivery of business wide HR projects and initiatives
- Administrative Tasks – Create new starter files and ensure all documentation is received and the file is complete and support the department with administrative tasks
- Finance Co-ordinate and process payment of invoices
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- A confident communicator, both verbally and written
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Positive in their approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Develop own capability in the understanding and application of employment law, policies and practices to ensure consistency and manage risk and ensuring that the capability and knowledge is shared across the stakeholder groups to support with people related issues.
Job Details Company Name : Birmingham Airport Location : United Kingdom Job Type : Full-Time