If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Analyst Job vacancy in Chicago. At United, we believe that our inclusion helps us thrive and grow at United across our collaborative Financial teams consisting of Financial Planning & Analysis, Internal Audit, Treasury, Global Sourcing, Controllership, Investor Relations, and more.
These teams provide the financial fuel that keeps our operation running from providing detailed analyses of financial planning, performance, and forecasts to managing our investments and financial strategies. Our Finance team plays an integral role in making our airline profitable and successful by meeting our financial goals.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Analyst
- Use resource planning tools, staffing standards, volume forecast, and labor constraints to develop efficient staffing recommendations for future flight schedules for assigned stations
- Proactively seeks out opportunities for process improvement for department and field organizations
- Review recommendations with assigned stations and works with Station GM or their designate to finalize staff authorization levels for each month
- May also capture best practice data and may make program/process recommendations to support corporate/division programs and policy updates
- May support ongoing or special analyses related to future flight schedules, potential staffing standards changes, strategic initiatives, and potential changes to labor agreements
- May be responsible for leading all aspects of low to medium visibility projects within the division
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members of all employee groups.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Analytical, problem solver and has proficiency in measurement, assessment, and evaluation
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time