If You are Looking for Jobs in Carolina, Check out this Analyst Financial Planning and Analysis Job vacancy in Carolina. The Analyst Financial Planning and Analysis assist Crewleader in maintaining our forecasting tool Business Planning Consolidation (BPC), understanding cost components, and developing presentations for senior management.
Participates in monthly, quarterly, and annual variance reviews and in long-term financial management, strategic initiatives, and competitive analysis. The Analyst also assists with various ad hoc analyses as necessary.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Analyst Financial Planning and Analysis
- Lead QA testing for all major system implementations and changes
- Perform monthly and quarterly data loads (headcount, actuals, and statistical drivers) in BPC
- Assists Crewleader in proper financial analysis, collaboration, and good thinking to provide strategic guidance and sound business decision support to leaders
- Recognizes, analyzes, and models various trends within the business and airline industry
- Work with IT and business users to resolve BPC defects and enhance forecasting and reporting capabilities
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly, and annual presentations for Senior Departmental leaders
Who Can Apply For This Position
- One (1) year of finance and/or analytical experience
- Experience using, supporting, and administering SAP BPC or Similar SAP product
- Available for occasional overnight travel (10%)
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Extensive experience with Excel and PowerPoint. Proficient with Word and other Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Job Details Company Name : jetblue Location : Carolina, PR, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.