Website virgin atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this Analyst – Customer Care Job vacancy in Crawley. At Virgin Atlantic, we’re just as passionate as we’ve always been about becoming the most loved travel company. One thing we know for sure – this last year has shown that when we combine our brand with the power of amazing people, we make something truly magical.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Analyst – Customer Care
- Customer Care performance review meetings
- Produce weekly and monthly performance review meeting packs
- Customer Care KPI reporting
- Track and report spend
- Customer trends and insights
- Produce weekly and monthly performance reporting to the wider business.
- Develop and improve KPIs to support day-to-day management
- Customer Care spend performance
- Analyze customer complaints and customer satisfaction data to identify trends and pain points
- Continuous improvements and stakeholder relationships
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Team player and Self-motivated
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of airline/holidays operations and customer journeys
- Confidence to challenge and suggest new ideas
Job Details Company Name : virgin atlantic Location : Crawley Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.