Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this Analyst – Customer Care Job vacancy in Crawley. At Virgin Atlantic, we’re just as passionate as we’ve always been about becoming the most loved travel company. One thing we know for sure – this last year has shown that when we combine our brand with the power of amazing people, we make something truly magical.
As part of the Customer Care team, in this exciting opportunity, you’ll support customer excellence, by providing data-driven insights, and using root cause analysis to produce and present business-wide reports, including to senior leaders.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Analyst – Customer Care
- Customer Care performance review meetings
- Develop and improve KPIs to support day-to-day management
- Customer Care spend performance
- Produce weekly and monthly performance review meeting packs
- Customer Care KPI reporting
- Produce weekly and monthly performance reporting to the wider business.
- Track and report spend
- Customer trends and insights
- Analyze customer complaints and customer satisfaction data to identify trends and pain points
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good understanding of airline/holidays operations and customer journeys
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player and Self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Confidence to challenge and suggest new ideas
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Crawley Job Type : Full-Time