If You are Looking for Jobs in Dania Beach, Check out this Analyst Job vacancy in Dania Beach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- One (1) year of commercial and/or marketing experience.
- Excellent with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to manage and work within budgets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with revenue analysis.
- Comfortable presenting ideas in front of large groups including leadership.
- Basic SEO, Microdata formats, CMS, and Photoshop/Adobe Suite knowledge.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Assist with the development Paisly Commercial strategy through use of data analysis, customer research, and competitive research.
- Drive awareness, adoption and revenue for Paisly through marketing initiatives including but not limited to email, social media, sponsorships, and activations.
- Create thoughtful and thorough briefs for the creative team to support Paisly marketing initiatives.
- Use data and reporting to identify booking and market trends to inform strategic decisions.
- Conduct customer research (i.e. listening to calls, surveys, focus groups) to further understand Paisly’s customers.
- Collaborate closely with the Technology team on cross-functional projects to ensure we find solutions that both put the customer first and are technologically feasible.
- Identify and track all steps needed to bring new customer experiences to market from start to completion across cross-functional teams including but not limited to Legal, Finance, Data Analytics, Marketing, and JetBlue Airways’ teams.