Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Phoenix, Check out this Principal DevOps Engineer Job vacancy in Phoenix. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Principal DevOps Engineer
- Improve user experience by creating self-service DevOps tools
- Continually seek improvement opportunities for the Enterprise DevOps toolchain product
- Lead and mentor engineering team members
- Automate delivery pipeline lifecycle (creation, execution, and deletion) to provide a standardized, simple, and quick way of CI/CD
- Lead the effort to implement the DevOps toolchain in the cloud to leverage the elasticity and flexibility of cloud computing and storage
- Integrate upstream and downstream development/QA Testing/Security Analysis tools into the enterprise toolchain
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience with backfilling tests and coaching teams on testing strategies
- An understanding of CI/CD processes including production use of a CI/CD tool (GitHub Actions, Jenkins, etc), code quality and security scanning, testing, provisioning, deployment, alerting, and monitoring.
- Experience implementing and integrating DevOps toolset in Cloud environments
- Experience using a scripting language, like shell or python, to automate tasks
- Experience with build tools like Maven, Gradle, and NPM
Job Details Company Name: American Airlines Location : Phoenix Job Type : Full-Time