Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Monterey, Check out this Airport Operations Job vacancy in Monterey. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Operations
- In charge of security screening and passenger service procedures at check-in and in the gate area
- Able to lift and carry bags and boxes weighing up to 70 lbs
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Provides assistance to passengers as requested or required
- Process reservations, issue tickets, and provide required check-in processes, ensuring compliance with all travel documentation and security procedures
- Checks baggage and informs passengers of excess baggage charges in accordance with tariff rules
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, according to operational needs
- Willing to work weekends and shifts
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent personal grooming established by company standards
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Monterey Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.