Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Laredo, Check out this Bilingual Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Laredo from American Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check, and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Bilingual language skills are required in some locations
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Working knowledge of Sabre or any other Passenger Service System
- Previous face to face Customer Service experience
- Working in a fast pace environment
What You Have to do as a Bilingual Customer Service Agent
- The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional manner.
- Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders.
- May be required to perform Passenger Operation Control functions including air to ground communication as well as Tower functions.
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers.
- Protects company property and revenue. Provides for safe travel.
- Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance.
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to enplane and deplane passengers.
- Depending on airport location this position may work in various weather conditions.
- Due to flight operations, Customer Service Agents work shifts that include irregular and/or extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Responds to and assists during security and emergency situations.
- Follows internal/external policies and procedures. & our Fellow Job Seekers falling victim to such schemes.