Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Greensboro, Check out this Staff Assistant Job vacancy in Greensboro.
This job is a member of the Airport Stations Team within the Customer Experience Division. This position will be responsible for performing a wide variety of office duties including coordinating meeting arrangements, typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and directing customers, handling mail, ordering and distributing office supplies, reconciling P-card spending, tracking anniversaries/birthdays, and arranging travel and hotel accommodations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Staff Assistant
- Assists with preparation of management presentations and special projects as required
- Administers, reviews, and monitors all local invoices through InvoiceWorks and disseminates as necessary
- Processes bereavement letters and coordinates local communications and response
- Manages employee parking, including permitting and assignments, as required
- Assists with timekeeping functions, data entry, data verification, reconciliations, and filing
- Maintains employee files, as necessary
- Troubleshoots and escalates office technology issues, including telephone and copier machines
- Tracks and ensures employees complete onboarding duties, including appropriate system access, assignment of lockers, mailboxes, uniforms, badges, fingerprinting, training, etc.Assists in station event planning, coordination, and execution (i.e. Do Crew, luncheons, holiday meals, recognition events)
- Handles payroll processing in Workbrain for management and support staff
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous office/clerical experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, and corporate structure
- Ability to be self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to grasp concepts and functionality of specific software and programs
- Ability to prioritize work, be detail-oriented, and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously