Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, Check out this Senior Manager Job vacancy in Fort Worth. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Manager
- Support and lead rapid response operational communications throughout the airline, including creating and developing internal and external communication plans.
- Develop compelling business education campaigns that help all team members and the general public — along with the media — understand important operational business decisions.
- Develop and execute creative plans for educating and engaging team members about key corporate initiatives, focusing on how these initiatives affect them and their day-to-day job.
- Work with the media to educate them on American Airlines operations, keeping all key stakeholders informed and updated. This includes developing and maintaining important relationships with key aviation reporters, handling media on-site at events, and acting as an on-the-record spokesperson.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Is relentlessly hardworking, with a passion for thriving in a 24/7 environment, and excels at juggling multiple projects at one time
- Writes like a pro and manages media with ease
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative ability, solution and detail-oriented
- High level of professionalism and discretion in handling confidential information
- Thinks critically and exhibits a “no surprises” and “no stone left unturned” mentality
- Collaborates effectively with other senior managers and department leadership
Job Details Company Name: American Airlines Location : Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.