Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, Check out this Project Manager Job vacancy in Fort Worth. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Project Manager
- Coordinates project scope, strategic roadmap planning, and execution across multiple cross-functional Tech Ops workstreams and Tech Ops functional teams such as Maintenance, Engineering, and Supply Chain
- Manages project risks, issues, changes, actions, Safety Risk Assessments (SRAs), key decisions, and business readiness and sustainment activities
- Contributes to the Project Management expertise of the Tech Ops organization; applies strategic Project Management best practices where warranted
- Provides project updates to numerous audiences, including senior and executive leaders
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Current Project or Program Management practitioner, with 4+ years of direct Project Management experience
- Proven Project Management abilities in leading cross-departmental/cross-functional projects
- Strong content preparation and messaging abilities, with proven ability to rationalize complex messaging in a few PowerPoint slides
- Strong written and oral communication skills, strong presentation and delivery skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute and drive projects to completion
- Experience implementing and/or leveraging collaboration tools to enhance project coordination
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Strong analytical abilities
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.