Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indiana, Check out this Airport job in Indiana from American Airlines.
American Airlines is seeking Part-Time Customer Assistance Representatives at the Indianapolis International Airport.
- High School diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check, and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Bilingual language skills may be required in some locations
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The Customer Assistance Representative interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional manner:
- Accepting, checking, and tagging customers’ baggage at kiosks
- Performing clearance and verification of documents at kiosks
- Possibly performing additional related duties as deemed operationally necessary by management in with the collective bargaining agreement
- Processing and completing credit card baggage transactions at kiosks
- Assisting customers with self-service kiosk check-in and kiosk baggage processing
- Queuing lines in ticket counter areas
- Accepting and activating customers’ self-tagged baggage
- Work shifts that include irregular and/or extended hours, weekends, and holidays