Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Philadelphia, Check out this Customer Service Manager Job vacancy in Philadelphia. Responsible for ensuring a high performing operation through workforce management of our front-line team members.
Also responsible for supporting the teams’ efforts in creating a safe, reliable operation while delivering an elevated customer experience. This job is a member of Domestic Airports Team within the Customer Experience Division.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Manager
- Promote an environment of mutual respect and trust between frontline team members
- Establish and promote effective relationships with external and internal customer base that fosters compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect and dignity
- Provides the direction and appropriate support structure using effective resources to enable the team to deliver high performance
- Assess operational environment and conditions to ensure corporate and local scorecard metrics are fulfilled through collaboration across departments and levels
- Ability to work extra hours when there are operational needs
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- Ability to bring out the best performance in the workforce through proactive employee engagement and support for an inclusive working environment
- Critical thinking ability – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to monitor and assess performance of self, team members and the operation to make improvements or take corrective action
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to actively listen – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Philadelphia, PA, USA Job Type : Full-Time