Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Customer Assistance Representative Job vacancy in Denver. American Airlines is seeking Full Time Customer Assistance Representatives at the Denver Airport.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Assistance Representative
- Processing and completing credit card baggage transactions at kiosks
- Assisting customers with self-service kiosk check-in and kiosk baggage processing
- Accepting and activating customers’ self-tagged baggage
- Performing clearance and verification of documents at kiosks
- Possibly performing additional related duties as deemed operationally necessary by management in with the collective bargaining agreement
- Work shifts that include irregular and/or extended hours, weekends and holidays
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Bilingual language skills may be required in some locations
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements.
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Denver, CO, USA Job Type : Full-Time