Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Senior Analyst Job vacancy in Dallas. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst.
- Use your analytical talents and creativity to drive performance improvements at the largest and most complex airline in the world.
- Specifically, as an Airport Operations Analyst, you will partner with Sr. leaders, front-line staff, and other operational business units to identify the root causes and provide a data-driven solution.
- This job is a member of the Airport Operations Performance Analytics Team within the Operations Planning and Performance (OP&P) organization.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Statistics, Data Mining, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or related quantitative field
- 3 years of relevant experience, with at least 1 year of experience with SQL querying and/or reporting or equivalent coursework
- Experience pulling and manipulating data using SQL and/or other languages and tools (E.g. Python, R, SAS, Databricks, etc.)
- Experience using Tableau or PowerBI, and advanced Excel (Pivot Tables /Charts).
- A love for Aviation!
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Dallas Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.