Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Lester, Check out this Ramp Service Agent Job vacancy in Lester. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Agent
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities.
- Work overtime on short notice in emergencies or when operationally necessary.
- Ability to distinguish colors, red, green, and yellow.
- Use simple arithmetic (Addition and subtraction of six-digit numbers).
- Must have knowledge of and ability to use basic computer skills.
- Manually handle items of a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Ability to lift thirty-two (32) kilograms and occasionally heavier weights
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Must fulfill government-required criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA).
- Must secure appropriate airport authority and/or Transport Canada security clearance.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must report to work on a regular and timely basis.
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Lester B. Pearson Intl Apt Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.