Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW, Check out this Network Analyst Job vacancy in DFW. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Network Analyst
- Applies analytical modeling and data optimizing methods using advanced MS Excel to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, growth evaluations and financial analyses
- Evaluates the financial impact of changes in block time, Minimum on Ground time (MOGT), Minimum Connect Time (MCT), and other structural inputs in collaboration with Scheduling, Ops Planning & Performance (OPP), Maintenance Planning, and other relevant internal and external teams
- Develops strategies for reducing congestion at hubs through utilizing alternative fleet deployment techniques or increasing runway utilization
- Collaborates with Corporate Real Estate, Financial Planning, and others on the development and approval of long-term airport infrastructure investment strategies at America’s hubs and strategic spokes
- Develops the documentation, socialization, and maintenance of schedule standards
- Interfaces with OPP, Maintenance, Corporate Real Estate, Integrated Operations Center (IOC), and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment between operational and financial priorities. Develop schedule KPIs to analyze schedules in order to develop robust schedules that improve connectivity
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to solve complex problems and puzzles in a constrained and dynamic environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional groups to drive outcomes
- Skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to leverage an understanding of the airline business and commercial goals to drive results and innovative solutions
- Adaptive to new ideas and business processes in an ever-changing marketplace
- Ability to challenge oneself and the team to develop future-oriented network strategies
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Headquarters Building Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.