Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Benito Juarez Intl Apt, Check out this Guest Services Representative Job vacancy in Benito Juarez Intl Apt. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Guest Services Representative
- Service-oriented and self-motivated with a high level of professionalism
- Able to attend training classes in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Prior customer hospitality experience is strongly preferred
- Maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior travel industry experience preferred
- PC experience preferred
- Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours, including weekends and holidays
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or Customs security badges, if applicable
- Ability to work under pressure, and handle a multitude of projects concurrently while paying close attention to detail and customer service
- Actively demonstrate extraordinary customer service and customer engagement in an environment of hospitality
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Benito Juarez Intl Apt Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.