Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Charlotte, Check out this Flight Service Manager Job vacancy in Charlotte. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Service Manager
- Work On & Off Par reporting for assigned groups and transitions Flight Attendants to Level 2+ when warranted
- Leads all attendance conversations in base & updates APS regularly with documentation
- Processes mitigation in line with contractual & company policy in collaboration with FSM and local base management
- Local contact for reinstatement, leave policy questions including FMLA & Medical leaves
- Participates in task forces and planning activities to problem solve and plan the future direction of the department
- Supports various initiatives set by Flight Service
- Support local base operations and local APFA
- Coaches and counsels FAs to ensure understanding and compliance of all Company and departmental policies, procedures, and regulations
- Initiates appropriate corrective action, up to and including dismissal
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skill
Knowledge of working with a contract labor group
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects at the same time
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Ability to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Charlotte Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.